Public Policy/Community Advisory Committee Members
- Interim Chair: Dr. Adolphe Edward, El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Vice-Chair: Frank Salazar, Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Cathy Kennerson, El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Maria Peinado, Imperial County Public Health Department
- Maria Hill, Representative of Medi-Cal beneficiaries
- Veronica Rodriguez, Department of Social Services
The Public Policy/Community Advisory Committee provides a mechanism for structured input from the Local Initiative Health Plan members regarding how the Health Plan’s operations impact the delivery of their care. The role of this committee is to implement and maintain community linkages. Activities of this committee may include: developing a culturally appropriate service or program design; setting priorities for health education and outreach programs; implementing member satisfaction surveys and developing marketing materials and campaigns; developing a community resource guide; and periodically reviewing the Local Health Initiative Health Plan grievance processes.
- Date: Second Monday of the month
- Time: 4:00-5:00 PM
- Location: Imperial County Public Health Department, Training Center
- Meeting Agenda & Minutes
The Public Policy/Community Advisory Committee has created this Legislative Platform to improve the LHA's ability to achieve it's strategic plan and provide a platform to showcase policies the LHA actively seeks to support. Click on the link below to download the Legislative Platform and delve into some of the key issues that are essential for the well being of our community.